We have a winner!Posted: August 23, 2011
The competition has closed and Mother Goose has been summarily executed and laid to rest under a bonsai tree in the chottomatte Emperors garden may god have mercy on her soul. She was getting old you see.. Not quite the prize goose she was and in this industry there’s no room for sentiment… Time waits for no goose. And on that note we shall bring proceedings to a close.
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a WINNER!
His name is Cheo and as luck would have it he happens to be a dab hand at daubing his graffiti (see pictures above) We asked:
1) How do you feel to not only be part of Europe’s biggest ever graffiti jam, but also the winner of the *OFFICIAL* SeeNoEvil Golden Egg Hunt?!
I am over the moon! People like me don’t usually win things.
2) What was the highlight of the jam for you?
I think finishing my piece.
3) What is it about Bristol that makes such good graffiti artists?
It has to be something in the water…apart from the usual turds and rubber Jhonnys.
4) What’s next for Bristol – would you like to see this happening again?
See No Evil must be repeated it would be bloody stupid not to…huge success and positive vibes all round!
5) Who’s work did you enjoy seeing the most?
Smug’s portrait of Epok is super dope…that man has mental skills!
And finally… a little birdy tells me two eggs are still in place. #2 PARTY Egg and #4 MILK Egg. Which means #1 #5 and #6 are M.I.A…